Mr. Tedesco is a Senior Associate at Andreozzi Bluestein LLP. He concentrates his practice in Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) and individual and corporate tax litigation and controversy matters.
Mr. Tedesco received his B.A. at the State University of New York College at Geneseo. He went on to receive his J.D. degree, cum laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School.
During law school, Mr. Tedesco served as an extern with IRS Office of Chief Counsel. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tedesco served as a law clerk with another Buffalo law firm.
Mr. Tedesco was recently recognized along with other attorneys at Andreozzi Bluestein LLP when our firm received the Law Firm Commitment Award from the ECBA Volunteer Lawyers Project in 2014.
- New York
- United States Virgin Islands
- U.S. Tax Court
- District Court of the Virgin Islands
- J.D., cum laude, State University of New York, University at Buffalo Law School
- B.A., State University of New York, College at Geneseo
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- American Diabetes Association, Leadership Board Member
- Tour de Cure, Executive Committee Member
- Coach, Lockport Soccer Club